AYURVEDA FOR WOMEN`S HEALTH
4h Workshop ZURICH
SATURDAY 08 June .2019 -
13.00 - 17.00
As women, we often accept stomach cramps, extreme fatigue, painful cycles, heavy bleedings, skipping cycles, or hot flashes as a normal part of our experience. This is not the norm and in this workshop we will teach you how to address these issues in a natural way.
Based on Ayurvedic and yogic wisdom, this workshop has been designed to show you how you can learn to notice imbalances before symptoms take hold and how to bring your natural rhythms back.
What is Included in this Workshop:
- An introduction to the basic Ayurvedic principles and how those relate to women’s health.
- We will shed light on the female life cycle from an Ayurvedic point of view, touching themes like: the menstrual cycle, menopause, libido and aphrodisiacs.
- You will receive practical advice and recipes for your daily self care routine, according to your personal constitution and learn about natural ways for balancing your menstrual cycle or easing your transition to menopause.
- We will look at how imbalances affect our overall health of mind and body.
- We will explain which foods and herbs are useful in strengthening the female reproductive system.
- We will teach you which natural herbal remedies can support your lifestyle.
- We will explain anti-aging therapies specifically for women.
Ayurvedic Specialists: Cris Egger / Camila Favero
This workshop is for everyone, with or without Yoga and Ayurveda knowledge
Instructors: Camila Favero, Cris Egger