Ayurvedic Skin & Beauty care
4h Workshop Zurich
SUNDAY 09. June .
14.00 - 18.00
Ayurvedic skin and beauty care is the understanding of several factors that go far beyond a simple, aesthetic treatment.
From an ayurvedic perspective, the health of our hair, skin and nails is a reflection of our internal balance.
We are aiming to understand the cause and effects of the natural manifestations of life and seek, through Ayurveda, for the cause factors that generate imbalances. Ayurveda offers a variety of natural remedies and solutions for common hair and skin disorders
We’ll learn natural ways to analyse and balance: the doshas: our personal and individual constitution and our digestive capacity, as well as therapeutic techniques for the maintenance of health and beauty.
During this workshop you benefit from
- Introduction to ayurvedic beauty care
- How to evaluate and care for your individual skin and hair type
- Ayurvedic approach to face and skin care
- Common skin problems and how to manage with Ayurveda
- Internal and external nourishing for skin and hair
- Ayurvedic hair care
- Common hair problems and natural ways to treat them
- Herbs & oils for self care
- Self care
- Preparation and specific application of ayurvedic remedies for your daily self care : cleansing,peeling, hydration
This workshop is for everyone, with or without Yoga and Ayurveda knowledge
Instructors: Camila Favero, Cris Egger